Sunday, November 28, 2004

Aimee Mann on TV Monday Night


Aimee Performing King of the Jailhouse (Photo by Dave Weil)

Aimee will be on CBS's Late Late Show with Michael Ian Black on Monday night. Hopefully she will perform King of the Jailhouse. She looks great when she performs on the piano. There is a possibility that the song is longer than the time alotted for performances. She is a very soulful rock singer, often closing her eyes to concentrate on delivering greater emotions.



By the way Aimee now leads my Audioscrobbler playlist.

1. Aimee Mann
2. Love
3. The Beatles
4. George Harrison
5. Barenaked Ladies
6. Bob Dylan
7t. Alice Cooper, Neil Young, Kate Bush
8. Steppenwolf
9. John Lennon
10. Planet P Project

1 Comments:

Blogger Randy Black said...

Well, if I had known Ben Stein was to be a guest I would have never dreamed that Aimee would have enough time for a long song. He tends to talk slowly. It was great seeing Aimee. I did not think the mix in sound was as good as she deserved. She had a different drummer than the one I am used to seeing with her. I would love to see her get her own show.

3:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google

free hit counter