Saturday, November 27, 2004

Latest Jams


Johnny Echols and Arthur Lee of Love

I was looking over my Audioscrobbler list of artists that I have been listening to in the past week or so. Well, since I installed it. Love is first, Aimee Mann second, George Harrison third, etc. I've also been listening to Barenaked Ladies, Bob Dylan, Alice Cooper, Neil Young, and Kate Bush among others. The list is accurate except I was offline while I was getting all the words to Aimee Mann's King of the Jailhouse or she would be first on the list. The other abnormality is that I had some kind of virus at one time that was going through my artist names and listing 10cc as the artist. I do not think I have listened to them recently at all. And, I have a lot of artists and songs that I have not loaded into my computer. That helps the artists that are already in it. Last, my audio was not working yesterday because I had sommehow locked the function key while my audio was muted.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google

free hit counter