Monday, December 20, 2004

Apple Ipod in Short Supply

From CNN, The colorful 4-gigabyte iPod Mini and the 20-gigabyte iPod are sold out at Amazon.com. Supplies at Circuit City stores are running out as soon as new shipments arrive every few days. Shoppers at Best Buy Co. Inc.'s online store are also out of luck on most iPod models, but that's because Best Buy is giving priority of the inventory they do have for shoppers at retail stores, said Brian Lucas, a spokesman for the nation's largest electronics retailer. WOW! A lot of people have an extra $299.00. It would be a lot less expensive to get a free one. See the details the free Ipod site.

I could use a few hits anyway. I haven't made any new progress in my free ipod mission, so no updates there. I am still hoping some more will complete one offer at http://www.freeiPods.com/?r=12273824 so I can get a free one and those who complete the offer will be on their way to getting one as well. I think the site does not like hotmail email addresses for some reason, so perhaps a yahoo email is best. If you join drop me a line, so I can make sure credit is given where credit is due. I know a k.h. and a b.j. has joined but I am not sure if they have completed an offer. It takes 5 people to join and complete an offer for you to get a free ipod. Most offers are inexpensive like bmg music.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google

free hit counter