Tuesday, November 16, 2004

My Favorite Show Returns


Amazing Race 6
The new season of the Amazing Race debuted tonight. I could so see wifey and me on this show more than any other. It would probably be an ugly scene at times because we are very competitive and would let it all hang out. I think we would at least finish in the final four. I know we would love being in all the different countries. So far we have been in Las Vegas and New York City together. When we went to New York on our honeymoon we transferred in Chicago which is where this season began. It brought back fond memories of my wife taking off her shoes to be scanned. I did not have to do this because my shoes were different and I guess cannot be used to detonate things. I think we always get selected for the additional scanning because we book our flights late.
Anyway, the show begins in Iceland and there are some interesting couples and plenty of possible meltdowns that make the show more interesting. I won't predict the winner just yet, but I will make a prediction of a couple that should be interesting to watch with possile meltdowns.

2 Comments:

Blogger Kim said...

Can I tell you how much I love TAR? the best celebrity sighting I ever had was running into Team Guido 3 days after the end of TAR 1. I had my picture taken. They were super nice.

I so hate the freaky Jonathan Victoria couple. But I sort of like the wrestling couple. And the sisters.

My sister lives in Chat. To bad you are married, or I would totally send her your way.

10:50 PM  
Blogger Randy Black said...

It surprised me that the two older teams continued while the CYA guys had to say CYA.

2:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google

free hit counter