Tuesday, July 26, 2005

100 degrees and counting

Whew! I have been sweating like crazy. It feels like a fire at a pepper farm. It's hotter than the hinges of hell. Etc. With it this hot, I haven't been doing much outside. I bdid go to the Chattanooga market on Sunday because it was the only day dedicated to Coke memorabilia. My 17 year old likes that a lot. Other than that I watched a restored edition of The Good, The Bad and The Ugly, and it was super. Apparently this edition that has only been around 2 years has parts in the movie that were never shown in the USA until now. Eli Wallach was great as Tuco and Lee Van (Cleefe?) stared holes into the screen, and Clint Eastwood had it going too.
I found a funny Aimee Mann based website
Aimee Mann says baby a lot dot com.

2 Comments:

Blogger BEEz said...

Sorry about the heat, but I'm glad it finally left here. We had for weeks, complete with high humidity and a complete absence of rain. My poor lawn is crackly and gold (but I haven't had to mow it in weeks). It finally rained yesterday and the curse was lifted. I actually slept without A/C last night and it is now like October outside... stay cool

3:13 PM  
Blogger Randy Black said...

I often sleep with the a/c on in the winter. I cannot stand it above 70. Nor can I bear the outside noise or silence. It's still hot here.

3:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google

free hit counter