Sunday, December 26, 2004

Mitch Ryder still has a soulful voice

Hanging Out with Mitch Ryder and Len Barry Posted by Hello


Here is a pic of a mulleted me with one of the coolest rockers ever, Mitch Ryder and Len Barry. I have seen Mitch perform a few times and he still has a very loud rock show and a voice as good as Wilson Picketts.Besides what you would expect, Jenny Take a ride, Sock it to Me Baby and Devil with a Blue Dress on, Mitch's remake exceeds the Stones on Gimme Shelter and his version is better than Velvet Undergrounds on Rock and Roll. It is a much louder concert with musicians as loud as Alice Cooper's band. Mitch's post Detroit Wheel work is some of the best in Rock History. I just wish he would do his Freezin in Hell in concert.

2 Comments:

Blogger BEEz said...

Man, you get around! Looks like you've been plugged into music for long time and still are. I hope you're antibiotics are working... I hope to mirror some of your post about the best albums of each year of the sixties with my own selections. Those are some tough years to whittle down, and my mood can change such list at an instance, but it is fun nonetheless...

1:19 PM  
Blogger Randy Black said...

I am glad to be finished taking the anti-biotics. I still have a bit of phlegm though. I just wanted to use that word once, sorry. As for the pics, I wish I could find my Cub Koda and Paul Kantner pics.

2:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google

free hit counter