Sunday, December 26, 2004

Paul and Fred of Little Feat

Paul Barere and Fred Tackett under a bridge on the banks of the Tennessee River Posted by Hello


I am a huge Little Feat fan. I especially loved the band most during the post-Lowell George, pre-Shawn Murphy days when Paul Barere and Craig Fuller shared the singing roles. Craig has since departed. There is a distinction to Paul's voice that is hard to describe. I just like it a lot, and he writes some of the most intricate lyrics today. I saw the whole band as they began their Representing the Mambo tour in Chattanooga at historic Engel Stadium. These pics are from the Riverbend festival as Paul and Fred performed a duo set. I'd love to see all of Little Feat again. I think the acoustic thing has been run into the ground by everyone. But, if you wanted see a great performance, I would suggest da guys from da Feat.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google

free hit counter