Thursday, June 16, 2005

Updates

Sorry to have been away the past week. I started a new job, and I have been getting used to the schedule. I plan on updating you all on the Aimee Mann shows tonight and tomorrow night in Atlanta and Nashville. I hope she is in a good mood and happy and feeling well and sings for 3 hours and not the expected hour and a half. She could sing the phone book and I would be happy. From her 'til Tuesday days I would love to here Lucky or What About Love. Her solo tunes that she doesn't regularly perform that I would like to hear (whew you can tell I'm tired with run-ons and poor sentence structure) include Way Back When, Say Anything, Put Me On Top, You Could Make a Killing, Choice in the Matter, Ray, etc. It will be great anyway. I hope to get a pic with her this year as the pic that was taken by another fan in Nashville last year of Aimee and me never materialized. It would be cool if they brought it to this year's show. I will update the comments soon. Be cool y'all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google

free hit counter