Thursday, September 30, 2004

Super Albums


Forever Changes
Love - Forever Changes

In no particular order:
Aimee Mann - Whatever, I'm with Stupid
Arthur Lee - Vindicator
Alice Cooper - Flush the Fashion
Pretenders - The Pretenders, Learning to Crawl
Planet P Project - Planet P, Pink World
INXS - Shabooh Shoobah
World Party - Private Revolution, Goodbye Jumbo
Love - Forever Changes, Forever Changes Live, Love, Da Capo, Four Sail
They Might Be Giants -- Lincoln
Lou Reed - Berlin
Psychedlic Furs - Forever Now
Beach Boys - Pet Sounds
Beatles - Revolver, Rock N Roll Music, Sgt Peppers, The Beatles, Abby Road
ELO - New World Record, On the Third Day
Bob Dylan - John Wesley Harding, Blood on the Track, Slow Train Coming
Steppenwolf - Second, Live
King Crimson - In the Court of the Crimson King
Kate Bush - The Red Shoes
George Harrison - All Things Must Pass, George Harrison
Pink Floyd - Relics, The Wall
Wilco - Yankee Hotel Foxtrot
Waterboys - Fisherman Blues
Neil Young - Harvest Moon, Unplugged
Jayhawks - Sound of Lies
etc,etc,etc
I want to get Aimee Mann's new DVD, Dylan's new book, New albums by Brian Wilson, Tears for Fears, and John Fogerty, and perhaps the new one from the Zombies.

2 Comments:

Blogger BEEz said...

Interesting list... I don't have time now to generate my own, but my mind is clicking. I hope you don't mind, but I did put a link to your blog on my blog, so some of my cobloggers may wander over. When I get my list done, I'll let you know.

11:02 AM  
Blogger Randy Black said...

I cannot wait to see your list.

2:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google

free hit counter